Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What a day!

Today I thought I would write a little. I don't mind journaling but I don't consider myself to be a "writer". With that said - here I go. I got some fantastic news about the opportunity to take pictures in Park City, Utah this Saturday. What an honor to be asked. I am excited, panicked at the preparation I need to get moving. I share this because as good as I am trying to be and am I want to be better. I want others to get to know me, not just as a photographer. I want you to know.... more of me. I like feedback but usually don't get it until I ask for it. I will post some fun of the event on here. I'm really looking forward to Saturday. I told my hubby it's a good thing that I was asked over an IM (instant message) because I was jumping up and down. He looked at me, happy for me but I could tell he was amused. No, I didn't win the lottery but I was acting like it. I guess my inner kid is still in there..... yes, I'm still smiling :). I planned on posting sooner but discovered my software to calibrate my monitor is not where I put it. Needless to say I am a little backed up on my editing because of that. So, no pictures today. Trying to do a little catch up. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Galleries